My little Brayden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

My best birthday present

On 11 June 2011 morning, I had a feeling that I might pregnant already, then grabbed a pregnancy tester and tested... It was 2 lines... clearly... I was so happy and wake Bryan up... told him the good news, but he not really believe :P
So I decided to buy another pregnancy tester after my facial... I chose Clearblue as this is up to 99% accurate and can test how many week pregnant already...
On the next morning, I was so excited wake up early and tested again... Waited for a while, then it showed "Pregnant"... Wow so happy... Then it showed 2-3 which means I'm pregnant for 4-5 weeks... Fast-fast wake up Bryan again, he believed this time... He was so happy and excited too :)
Then at night time, I tried to test again using Ovulation tester as I ever seen online got people comment can test pregnancy too... Oh yeah... It showed 2 lines as well... So is true that ovulation tester can use to test early pregnancy too.
I'm ready to celebrate your coming my little one, you are my most precious birthday present for 31 years. Muakssss

No comments: