My little Brayden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Europe - Paris -> Fashion city


This is a prompt trip for me, at first only dear is going for training (business trip), then we found the air ticket was so cheap during Matta Fair, so... hehe... of course I want to follow :P furthermore dear paid half of my expenses...

Confirm we went on 14/09/2008 midnight and back to Malaysia on 21/09/2008. Wow another vacation after Australia, so happy... So after purchased the air ticket, we started do survey on Paris and Milan. It's my first time to Europe, so excited...





Paris and Milan, I'm coming... Transit at Dubai airport, you see so many people slept on the floor, it was midnight that time, Dubai airport really is a busy airport.

The flight from KL to Dubai took about 4 hours, then transit in Dubai for another 4 hours, after that only traveled to Paris which took another 7 hours. It was tiring, but after we reached Paris and checked in the hotel, we were so excited want to go Paris landmark - Eiffel Tower. So after took bath, we went to Eiffel Tower by Metro, although we had do some research, we still asked the hotel staffs, although they could not speak fluent English, but they tried too, so impress with their services. The Metro fare was Euro$1.60 one way, no matter where you go, even is one station only. For those who interested to have free and easy tour to Paris, can research on following website:
Paris Metro
Paris city tour







P
aris Eiffel Tower... see my dear so terror? It was about 15 degree I think, he just wore normal shirt without jacket!!! He was cold till freezing...


Another Paris landmark - Arc de triomphe... It is in the middle of a roundabout with 12 intersections!!!!

On the 2nd day, we went out early also, this time dear remembered his jacket already, see the
scarf that he wore, that was made by me!!! :)




Sacre Couer - an old church but the exterior and interior are amazing... only one word to describe - thumbs up.

Many artists drawing on the street.

Notre Dame - Another church.



Museum de Louvre - this is the place where Monalisa painting being kept. But we didn't go in to see the painting, because need entrance fee, then it was almost closed when we reached there.

Dear got training on the 3rd and 4th day, so I just stayed in hotel waiting for him, watched French movies, which I totally don't understand, but I did some research on Milan too... The training was ended earlier on 4th day, so we managed to visit some of the places in Paris again... :P



Here's another 2 museums, there are a lot of museums in Paris, especially art museums, but we are not art people, so only see around... haha



I like this, it was my 1st time visit country in fall... the scenery is just superb.


Invalides.


The most beautiful bridge in Paris.


Another museum. But really impress with the art work.


Here ends my trip in Paris. Enjoy it very much!!


No comments: