My little Brayden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 25, 2011

First checkup at KKIA Kelana Jaya

I just went to KKIA Kelana Jaya on 15/09/2011, the nurses and doctors there are nice and helpful, although a lot of people but the process is not too slow... after took the number, waited for ur turn to take weight and height measurement, then blood pressure... dunno y yesterday i was so nervous until my bp suddenly went up... d nurse asked me dun be nervous and chit chat wif me 1st to make me relax... after that went to take urine test, waited for my turn to take blood test also... after that waited for turn to c the nurse, the nurse check my breast and taught me how to check my breast at home... she measures baby's height and heart beat as well... after that told me what shud eat more what shud not eat... then advised me must breastfeeding which i think is good... then refer me to c doctor... doctor asked me to go for detailed scanning by giving me a referrel letter... overall process took abt 2 hrs... will go for scanning next wk...

after that went to take supplement... all is free...

i think i'll still continue go checkup there :) will go private as well... thumbs up for the government service... hope they will keep it up!!!!

No comments: