My little Brayden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Congratulation to Carmen & Andrew

18th Feb 2009 - A big day for my good friend Carmen, I know Carmen since we were small, our parents are friends too... We went to same kindergarten, same primary school but different class, be classmate for 6 years during secondary school. After we graduated, I went to Malacca to continue my studies while Carmen stayed in Kuching for her Degree study. After that she went to America to finish her final year, then she started working there. Although we went back Kuching once a while, we never able to meet each other. It has been 10 years we never meet!!! So I must go back Kuching to attend her big day.

I went back on the night before with SP, previously I did ask Carmen whether need us be her jimui or not, what color of dress we need to wear, but she said she don't know anything yet. While I was in the bus on the way to airport, suddenly Carmen called me said she need us to be her jimui early tomorrow morning at 7:00am... Wow... But I told her I only brought white color dress back, so only can wear white color, she said is ok. So deal!

So the next morning I wake up at 5:45, then I asked my cousin Angela want to follow or not, because she's from Australia, she never see Chinese getting married in Malaysia, so it's a good experience for her. After makeup and ate something, then I drove to pick up my other jimuis, we reached her house at about 7am. It's really happy to see her around, but we not able to talk to each other much, because it's a busy day for her until dinner.








So we came out for girls talk on the other night before SP and me fly back to KL. It's a nice gathering at Bla Bla Bla, which 5 of us really noisy and eat a lot. Haha...

Anyway, happy wedding to Carmen and Andrew. Hope to hear another good news from both of you soon :D

No comments: