My little Brayden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

My first time doing French Manicure

26/04/2009 - I went to GQ Nail located at SS2 (same row with RHB bank), I saw the banner they having promotion now, express manicure or pedicure with RM15. Since I will be taking pre-wedding photo shoot next week, so I plan to get myself manicure done. I went with my sister, when we went in, they showed us the service that they provided, such as:
- Manicure & Pedicure
- Hand & Foot Spa Treatment
- Spa Manicure & Spa Pedicure
- Nail Art Design
- Acrylic Nail
- UV Crystal Nail
- Tip Extension
- Waxing
- Dinner make up
- Eyebrow Trimming

After discussed with sis, I decided to do French Manicure while she just did express manicure. French Manicure need to add additional RM10.

The whole process took about 1 hour, which include shaping the nail, remove cuticle, apply base coat, apply nail polish, apply white colour nail polish at the tip of nail, apply top coat. The nail polish that they used is OPI brand. If express manicure, and you want to use OPI, need to add additional RM3.

Overall the service is rated good.



GQ Nail address:
No.105, SS2/24, 47300 PJ.

Phone: 03-78770815

Business hour:
Tuesday-Friday 11:00am - 8:00pm
Saturday-Sunday 10:00am - 7:00pm
Monday off.

No comments: