My little Brayden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Wedding Shoes

After I went shopping for my wedding shoes for few times, I still can't get my dream wedding shoes, until I saw a forumer post a MTM shoes designer contact in the wedding forum, which she stated the price is affordable too. So I decided to MTM my wedding shoes as well, I contacted Mr. Raymond early of April, he's flexible which he can come to your place to discuss with you what design you prefer and get your measurement. After about 2 weeks, which is yesterday, Raymond brought the shoes for me to try on, this is to make sure I can wear the shoes comfortably and suit me well. Today (26/04/2009) Raymond sent the shoes to my house and helped me to try on. I'm satisfied with the design and service Raymond provided, he's a nice guy. Now share my MTM wedding shoes with you all. :D If anyone of you want Raymond's contact can get from me. He's the officer shoes desinger for Miss Astro Chinese International Pageant for year 2006 to 2008.





It's a simple wedding shoes for me, I choose to MTM because I can't wear too high heel, if you MTM then you can choose the heel height as you like. Can guess how much is this pair of shoes? It cost me RM160, for a normal shoes without
Swarovski Crystal will be RM130, if you want add Swarovski Crystal then will need additional RM30, will be more expensive if you add more. But I think worth the money as I feel comfortable when wearing that. Feel free to comment on it. :P

Besides, I bought a pair of low heel shoes at SheerBerry One Utama, which cost RM69.90 with 50% discount, after discount is RM 34.95. I think this shoes will be suitable when I wear evening gown. :D




The following one I think can use when I go outdoor shooting at Lake Garden, I bought this when I went shopping at Tropicana City Mall, it sold in Walk In shoes shop, normal price is RM35.90, after 50% discount is only RM18.00. I still can wear it on normal days since it's so comfortable. :D

2 comments:

Nana said...

nice pair dear... It was hard to get nice 1 at Kch....

Oh, I hope to have such service at Kch T___T

靡鳕儿 said...

I'm sure got one, just need to ask around... have you got yourself a pair of wedding shoes?