My little Brayden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 1, 2009

Finally finished the pre-wedding photo shooting

2009-04-30 - We reached Eyeshot Studio at 8:10am, but the MakeUp Artist (MUA) not yet arrived, she arrived at about 8:35am due to traffic jam. Right after the makeup artist (Pey Ru) arrived, she started help me to makeup, it took about 1 hour for her to make up me, after that she did hairstyle for me and makeup for hubby. So at about 10:30am we only went to Lake Garden, reached there at about 10:45am. The weather is not so nice, got sun but with thick cloud, fortunately no raining. The photographer Joshua and his assistant Alfred showed us the place to take photo because both of us never been here before :P We left Lake Garden at about 12 noon, luckily we left earlier, because on the way back to Eyeshot Studio, it started to rain.

When reached Eyeshot Studio, I started changing another evening gown for my indoor shooting. Then the other wedding gown will be for Teapot Cafe shooting. We only can go Teapot Cafe shooting at around 3 something because there are too many customers during lunch hour. We need to pay RM50 to join member in order for us to take photo at Teapot cafe. I think it still worth it because we can get 10% discount in the future if we dining there or even take away. The membership is for lifetime. By the time we reached Teapot Cafe, there are some other customers dining there too, but we just took our photo shoot and ignore them :D

After took photo at Teapot Cafe, we went back to Eyeshot Studio for my another evening gown. We started our way to Putrajaya at about 5:20pm, yet it started jam at LDP. By the time we reached Putrajaya is about 5:50pm already. Joshua showed us the place to take the photo, we went to few spots and able to take some sunset shot too. Too bad is the most of the buildings didnt on the light, so we not really take the night scene. Just able to take at one place. Then is the first time hubby hold me up in his arms... haha

Overall I'm quite satisfied and enjoyed this photo shoot, Joshua is a nice photographer and Pey Ru is a nice MUA. I'm not really tired with the photo shooting because I'm having a lot of fun and new experience from it. Thanks Joshua, Alfred, Pey Ru and Zoe for the good service. Hopefully my photo will be turning out good as well.

Here's some of the photos that hubby took using our own camera on the shooting day, share with you all.

This is the cosmetic that they used.



Prepare go out to Lake Garden.




At Lake Garden.




Indoor photo shoot.


Style go to Teapot Cafe, but forgot to take with the gown one :D




Putrajaya night scene.


P/S: Thanks Zoe for the chicken rice lunch :D

Teapot Cafe address:
169, Jalan SS2/24, 47300, Petaling Jaya.
Tel: +603- 78753024
Fax: +603-78750550
Close on every Sunday and Public Holiday.


4 comments:

Nana said...

U look terrific girl!!!!!!!!!!!
wah seh!!!

靡鳕儿 said...

thanks for ur compliment nana... i'm waiting to see yours too... when gonna share it with me???

Nana said...

maybe June.... if pretty then I will upload otherwise hehehehe.... u konw i know la

cathy said...

Hi there..
I just heard about eyeshot studio from my photographer fren.. I browsed through the website and reli luV Joshua's photography,, But I cant see much for the gown part from the website.. would you comment on their gown selection and others worth attention on?
I would appreciate superDuper Lotsss if u'r willing to share ur photography with me:
cathyc84@yahoo.com

My wedding is dec2010 but I'm so excited to search for good BS now :P