My little Brayden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

First of all, I would like to wish all mothers in the world a Happy Mother's Day! It has been few years I didn't able to celebrate with my Mum on Mother's Day, just because I work at other place, really sad about that. Mum, I love you.

Today is another hot day, so dear and me just went to Digital Mall for a walk to enjoy the free aircond again :p After that we found this restaurant - 粗茶淡饭, which make us feel like eating mum's home cook food. So we had our dinner there.


This is the set menu, the price is affordable for everyone. We chose set for 2-3 person which cost RM28.

This is the chicken called 三杯鸡. There got other type of chicken dish which you can order.

Seaweed egg soup - 紫菜蛋花汤. Dear said it's a lot more yummy than what I cook :p

Vege - 油菜.
Tofu with minced meat - 肉碎豆付. You can choose other tofu as well. This dish is yummy when mix with rice.

We ordered 2 bowl of white rice and 2 glass of hot chinese tea. So the total bill was RM31, which the dinner set cost RM28, rice cost RM2, and tea cost RM1.

Overall we think the food is really like home cook food, you may come to try on if you miss home cooking food. The service is ok. We definitely will come back to try again.


粗茶淡饭 Restaurant
No.6A-2, Jalan 14/20,
Seksyen 14, 46100 PJ.
Tel/Fax: 03-79583114

Business hour:
11:00am - 3:00pm
5:00pm - 10:00pm

No comments: