My little Brayden

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Relaxing Saturday

Wow... I have a wonderful and relaxing Saturday today... Because of hot weather, I went to Impress Esteem for facial and body massage for the whole afternoon, feel so relax and happy...

After that, I went to dinner with hubby, I brought him to Kissaten Coffee and Restaurant @ Jaya One. It's my second time been here, but hubby came here for the first time. Share with you all some of the food we ordered.

This is the menu.


Here's the environment. It has outdoor and indoor seating. Got free wifi too.


This is my ice white coffee (RM5.90). It's quite nice and hubby said is too thick for him. :D


Here comes my Katsu Don (RM15.90). It's japanese meal. Got fried chicken fillet and egg on top of rice. The taste is not too bad, just I think can't take too much because is a lot for me.


Hubby ordered Half Spring Chicken (RM16.90). This chicken need half an hour to be done. But hubby said the taste is so so only, not really special.


A Teriyaki Chicken Sausage Burger (RM5.90) for hubby. The burger has big sausage, vege, tomato and mayo inside. This is yummy, worth to try.


Our dessert - Pumpkin Cream with 2 scoops of Haagen Dazs vanilla ice cream (RM11.90). This dessert is quite special for me. Taste nice too.


Total bill is just RM62.15 including 10% service tax. I think is quite affordable.

Overall I think the food is quite nice, they have variety of choice, have western food, japanese food, sizzling, pizza etc. The service is quite nice too, and they are polite. Worth to try it out.

KISSATEN Coffee and Restaurant
L12A-1-1, Palm Square JAYA ONE
Jalan Universiti, Petaling Jaya, SEL.
Tel: 03 - 7954 1990
Fax: 03-7957 3440

No comments: